Thursday, May 21, 2009

Poems for Mothers

I'm posting 3 beatiful Christmas Poems for Mothers, read it and learn more about the spirit of this Holiday.

Now that it's Christmas
Now that it's Christmas
I really have to say
Thank you Mum (Mom) (Mam) for all you do 
In your quiet efficient way

I don't know how I'd cope
Without you by my side
I know that life would be
A very bumpy ride

As the seasons come and go
And Christmas time arrives
It takes the festive season
To make me realize

I do not take the time to say
I appreciate all you do
So a very Merry Christmas, Mum (Mom) 
And lots of love to you

Untitled 
Mum you know I (we) rely on you
Perhaps more than I (we) ought
But I (we) really do appreciate
All your love and support
Have a really lovely Christmas
And may all your pressies be beauties
Have a nice long rest before resuming
Your child minding duties
Which I (we) hope you find rewarding
Not in money terms, as such
But knowing that I (we) and the children
Love you very much

When I was a child…

When I was a child
And a right tearabout
You knew things without seeing
Intuition, no doubt

With that same intuition
I'm hoping you'll know
How much I love you
(It doesn't always show) 

Happy Festive Period, Mum Mam Mom

And I hope each day will be
As filled with joy
As you've made life for me 

0 comments: